Members of ISAM
ISAM membership is open to all qualified Dermatologists (M.D., D.N.B., F.C.P.S., D.V.D. or D.D.V.), M.S. (Plastic Surgery) / M.C.H. (Plastic Surgery) / Oculoplastic Surgeon, and M.B.B.S. Doctors with a recognised post graduate degree in allied fields.
Online Membership Registration: Click Here
- Members can register for attending ISAM Conference at discounted rates.
- Attend Workshops / Masterclass organised by ISAM at discounted rates
- Opportunity for ISAM Scholarship
- Opportunity for UIME Scholarship
- Quarterly E-Newsletter only for Members
- Life Membership: Open to any person who is a qualified M.B.B.S. and who holds a valid qualification, who qualification is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or by an equivalent organisation of the Government of India, who are practising Aesthetic Medicine or are interested in Aesthetic Medicine. Ordinary Members shall have voting rights and the rights to hold office in the Society.
- Associate Life Members: Open to any person who is a qualified M.B.B.S, Post Graduate/ Doctorate in any other medical Super Specialty working in the field of Aesthetic Medicine. Associate Members may not be allowed to attend the hands on training workshops and shall have no voting rights and no rights to hold office in the Society.
- Overseas Membership: Open to distinguished doctors residing outside India who have close links with the Society and who are recommended by the Committee. Overseas Members shall have no voting rights and no rights to hold office in the Society.
- Honorary Membership: Open to distinguished persons who have rendered notable service to the Society or to the advancement of Aesthetic Medicine in India and abroad, and are recommended by the Committee. Honorary Members shall have no voting rights and no rights to hold office in the Society.
- Only members who are above 18 years of age shall have the right to vote and to hold office in the Society.
- Membership will be given at the discretion of the ISAM Executive Committee.